29 August 2009

Highlights

Just a few more "teaser" photos of the highlights of both parks.
This was taken from the parking garage (details tomorrow!) before taking the escalators to the trams. I've never seen so many Italian Cypress trees as I did in Disneyland!



The entrance gates to Disneyland.


Just a step in the Park - literally!


A view from the center of the park entrances on the California Adventure side.


The Haunted Mansion


Casey's Circus Train


California Adventure at the Paradise Peir just past dusk.


Walt and Mickey - two classics!


Sleeping Beauty's Castle


My favorite Mousketeer, Mike.


Mickey's Fun Wheel car


Braver souls than I on the California Screamin'


Tomorrow I'll post the first two days of our trip spent at Disneyland and California Adventure. Stay tuned!

No comments: