11 December 2008

Shoes for kids...

I like Robeez shoes - I've bought them for my grandkids since Day 1. They are soft, washable, lasting and according to my sources, when outgrown do well on eBay! So I get emails from them throughout the year. Well, they sent one today about a program where you send (free) eCard wishes and for EVERY eCard you send, they donate $5 to Kids in Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.) We don't get anything out of it except warm fuzzies for doing something so easy and simple that enables another party (Robeez) to make a donation. Okay, it's perhaps "shameless" product placement on the part of Robeez but, hey, I'm OKAY with that! They DO make a GREAT product, my grands have been wearing them long before I heard of this donation program and I'm more than happy to give them a product quality shout out!

So go ahead and start emailing. And don't forget to have a look at the cute shoes - especially their latest "invention", a soled shoe line called "Tredz" which a very cute! And I have the grandchildren to prove it...




2 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE TREDZ! They are the best shoes for Lleyton's skinny little feet. I have been trying to find cheaper alternatives since Lleyton just grew out of his last pair, but no luck. I guess that is why they are worth the money. :)

Emily said...

I heart robeez. Colin is very snobby about our kids' shoes. He likes them to only wear robeez or nike. But robeez stay on so good! I've sold mine at consignment sales and made decent money.

Have you ever shopped at endless.com? That is where we have got almost all of our kids' robeez. They do free overnight shipping. It's great!