04 March 2009

Genetically speaking...

I've been going through my photos and trying to get them in some semblance of order. And as usually the case, I end up NOT getting them more organized because I end up looking at them and playing "remember when" in my mind. Which is why it was such a WONDER that I ever got the Texas basement cleaned up and organized because the boxes with photographs, wedding planning papers, grade school reports for the kids, my Girl Scout leader days were all beckoning me to come and sift through them and float back in time...

Whoa! almost had me again there for a minute!

In going through these photos, two in particular really got my attention. When we talk about genetics, we usually are referring to hair color, eye color, face shape, etc. But these two photos, father and daughter, really made me take notice because one typically doesn't think of "laugh lines" as a genetic trait. But for your consideration I present Tim and Kennedy:





Like Father, like Daughter? So no, Tim, those are NOT age-lines. They are "I'm just a happy person!" lines. Either that or Kennedy is much older than we thought...

No comments: