10 September 2007

Been a little busy...

Sorry to say I've been incredibly busy this past week. I've been to Houston and back, my mom's visiting and on Thursday night, Mike drove up from Katy after arriving back in Houston from Saudi. So, no brain cells to spare, no time to write, barely time to check my bank balance online! :) Mike and I did get to go see a movie tonight after church services ("The Bourne Ultimatum" - very good but you'll be on the edge of your seat the entire time) which was basically our only time alone until I get back to Katy later on in the month, but that's okay. We knew this summer would be super busy and we both really like our respective jobs.

But anyway, back to my main point, be patient with me and I'll blog again soon.

And I've been "tagged" by Megan so my list of 8 little known things about me will be up soon. Only 8??

No comments: