05 October 2008

Life is a zoo...which is fine with me...


When I was up in Keller, I went to the Fort Worth Zoo with Jenjer and Mirai as well as Jennifer, Luke and Ben. It was a gorgeous cool fall morning and the first time I'd been with so many of my grandchildren. It's more fun to enjoy the zoo looking at it through the eyes of toddlers and a pre-schooler, let me tell you!

Here are more photos of our visit. Humor me. It's my God-given right as a grandmother to share photos of my lovely grandchildren at any given time.

And the meerkats were out. I love meerkats.

After the zoo, we went to eat at Pappa's Burgers, which if you are ever in Houston or Fort Worth, is definitely worth a visit. Expensive burgers but at least you get what you pay for. And the fries. Did I mention the fries?? Old-fashioned double cooked, crispy, with skins on. Oh my...

Enjoy. The photos AND the fries...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks very fun, and of course we wish we had been there to enjoy it with you guys. :)

It is crazy to see Mirai. She has already changed so much since we saw her for her birthday!

Your pictures are so vivid! Did you do some editing?