10 October 2008

More on Kipper...Kipper the dog...the one with the slipper....

Further to my previous post, I want to "plug" Kipper. He is adorable and the little song about him will get stuck (in a nice way) in your head. Now, I'm a dog lover anyway so it wasn't any stretch for me to fall head over heels for this little mutt, but even without my canine love affair, I'd have fallen for Kipper anyway. The following is from a website about his DVDs.

Just so you know. And you have to meet Tiger too...

Shelby and Izzie try not to be jealous.



news
kip3.jpg

Meet Kipper

Featuring the most adorable dog on the small screen, Kipper is based on the best-selling books written and illustrated by Mick Inkpen. Optimistic and curious, Kipper is the quintessential child with an overactive imagination, loveable antics and unforgettable charm. Gentle humour, laughter and warmth fill each adventure of the affable hound and his animal friends – Tiger, Jake, Pig and Arnold – as they find themselves in one hilarious escapade after another.

Kipper is a model preschool series that encourages creative thinking and reinforces themes such as friendship, sharing and caring. The age-appropriate, easy-to-follow storylines provide subtle educational values and pro-social elements. Kipper is animated by award-winning Grand Slamm Children’s Films, animators of Angelina Ballerina, Percy the Park Keeper and Sheeep.

1 comment:

MIMILEE said...

Kipper is adorable!! I am a dog lover too, so anything about these little furry creatures makes me happy!